KEI may be referenced in:
Paul P. Keshvari
Paul has over twenty years of experience in data processing. His
experience spans to health care, oil and gas, federal government,
civil engineering, telecommunication, and a number of other industries.
He has served as technical project leader for many clients with
outstanding results. His in depth understanding of database design,
physical implementations, teamwork, and project management makes
him a driving force for this company. He is very people oriented
with detailed attention to results.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science from University
of Central Florida
- DB2 Family Fundamentals (IBM)
- DB2 SQL Workshop (IBM)
- DB2 Advanced SQL Workshop (IBM)
- DB2 for OS/390 Database Administration Workshop (IBM)
- DB2 UDB for OS/390 DBA for Experienced DBAs (IBM)
- DB2 for OS/390 System Administration (IBM)
- DB2 for OS/390 System Recovery Workshop (IBM)
- DB2 for OS/390 System Performance and Tuning (IBM)
- DB2 Connect DRDA Implementation with SNA and TCP/IP (IBM)
- Java Programming (IBM)
- Java Programming Using VisualAge for Java (IBM)
- Developing Server Side Applications Using VisualAge for Java
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Development and Studio (IBM)
- TCP/IP Architecture (IBM)
- Application Framework for e-business: Technology Workshop (IBM)
- Model 204 DBMS Problem Determinations and Resolution (CCA)
- Model 204 DBMS Recovery and Integrity (CCA)
- Model 204 DBMS System Manager (CCA)
- Model 204 DBMS File Manager (CCA)
- Model 204 DBMS User Language (CCA)
- Model 204 DBMS Implementing Online Applications (CCA)
- Advanced DBASE (AT&T Information Systems)
- MVS/XA Debugging (AT&T Information Systems)
- TSO CLISTS (AT&T Information Systems)
- Advanced JCL (AT&T Information Systems)
- TSO/SPF (AT&T Information Systems)
- IMS/VS Overview (AT&T Information Systems)
- UNIX for Programmers (AT&T Information Systems)
- Delphi Programming (Ensemble Corporation)
- Self trained on HTML
- Supervising People of Information Technology (AT&T Information
- Managing Technical Projects within budget (AT&T Information
- Microsoft ACCESS, and EXCEL, and Office (ExecuTrain of Texas)
- Operating Systems:
- MVS/SP, XA, ESA, OS/390, OS/2, WINDOWS 95.
- Network Operating Systems:
- VTAM, TCP/IP and COMM MANAGER.
- Transaction Monitor:
- Cobol II, COBOL 370, Assembler, JCL, Clist, Rexx.
- Security Software:
- Miscellaneous Software:
- SAP,HCD, JES2, SMPE, TSO/ISPF, Dfsort, Syncsort, Omegamon,
- Utilities (DSNUTILB, CHECK, LOAD, EXPLAIN, RUNSTAT, etc),
- OEM products from Candle, BMC, Platinum, STROBE, MICS, CA,
- Published articles
Her experience includes Systems Analysis, Organizational Planning,
Business Process Re-engineering, and Enterprise Modeling. Skills
include meeting facilitation, information gathering and analysis,
writing and editing, project planning, and staff management. Self-motivated,
well-organized, and results-driven individual with proven ability
to meet or exceed goals with efficiency and integrity.
For more information about Jean see Commsolv,
What Sets Us Apart
Whether you need to improve your Mainframe Application, Intranet,
design a web site, or migrate to new database software, KEI Consulting
can help. We are specialize in making applications in various operating
environments (OS/390, MVS, AIX, NT, Windows, and more) work for
all types of businesses.
Our consultants have extensive practical experience with systems
design, networking, database implementation and operating systems.
In addition, our expert trainers can help you and your employees
use your IT resources in the most effective manner.
KEI Consulting will work with you to define your needs, narrow
the scope of your project, and propose a consulting engagement.
All proposals are in writing. Consulting services are available
on an hourly fee basis.